Evernote is an easy-to-use application which allows its iPhone users to create notes, snapshots and record voices. The given abstract focuses on how to store business cards in an iPhone using Evernote application.
- An Evernote account
- An iPhone with operating system (OS) 3.1.2
Step1- Launch the ‘New Note’ (Evernote-iPhone –app) which will dedicate 4 choices to you,
- Text– to create a text note
- Snapshot– to take a picture for making a picture note
- Camera roll and
- Voice- to make a voice note
Step2- Click on the ‘Snapshot’ option in the ‘New Note’ menu to launch your iPhone camera.
Step3- Click a snap of the business card with your hand-held iPhone.
Step4- After the picture is saved in your Evernote account, it will prompt you with ‘Retake’ and ‘Use’ option. Click on the use option. This will open a new window under the ‘Notes’.
Step5- Once the snapshot note is created under the ‘Notes’ window, search for the recently clicked business card picture referred as ‘Untitled snapshot note’.
Step6- Tag the business card picture and assign a suitable title or text to it. Evernote is capable of performing OCR (Optical Character Recognition) of the text on business cards and therefore will synchronize the text and picture information automatically.
This will help you locate the desired business card search without much efforts. To learn more watch this video,
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android