‘Facebook’ app for iOS has always been welcomed by users, in my experience till today I have never seen any iDevice without the free Facebook app. Recently Facebook introduced new app which supported every phone called as ‘Facebook for every phone’ well, the essence of iOS was missing from long time as the PC version (website) of Facebook undergoes couple of changes every time. Never the late, Facebook for iOS is update with lots of (you can say monstrous) updates.
Have a quick look on the app update,
Made it easier to share with who you want
- Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
- Added the ability to share external links from a web view
- Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
- Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
- Improved Notifications speed
- Fixed a number of Chat bugs
- Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
- Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
- Fixed a number of Photos bugs
- Improved performance and stability overall
Here’s how to get this update
- If you are existing user of Facebook app, just head to App store and you will be notified with an update for Facebook, do that and you are done!
- You can also connect your device to iTunes using Dock Cable and update it from there.
- If you use the cracked version, just head to Install0us app and check your update list.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android