Facebook has emerged from just a social networking site to a full photo sharing platform akin to Flickr and Picasa. Today, more photos are uploaded everyday on Facebook than on Picasa and Flickr so let us have fun with some of them!
Trick 1: Switch to Classic View of Photo Viewer
You must’ve noticed that the Facebook photo viewer underwent interface revamp sometime ago. To use the old viewer, follow these tips.
1st way out: Make a right-click on your Facebook wall image and select ‘Open Image in New Tab’. The image will open with classic view.
2nd way out: Open the image by simply clicking on it. Now in the url field, at the end you will find ‘&theater’. Just remove the text and reload the image to get the classic view
Trick 2: Edit Thumbnail of Profile Picture
Sometimes when large images are uploaded as profile pictures, only the non-essential part becomes the thumbnail, not your face or something else. To change it, go to your timeline and hover the mouse over your profile picture. Click on Edit Profile Picture and From the drop-down select Edit Thumbnail. Now you can change the way thumbnail of your profile picture looks. Once it is done, save changes.
Trick 3: Create your own Timeline covers
First way out: Follow this link to open the Timeline cover maker application. Works just fine!
Second way out: If you’re more ambitious, open Photoshop or any other editor (eg Paint.NET or GIMP) and create an image of the size 851 x 315. Do the creative work, save the image and upload it! Check out mine!
Hope you like the tricks and find them useful!
Keep visiting for more tips and tricks about Facebook and more geeky stuff!
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android