Foxit PDF Reader for Linux is a free PDF document viewer for the platform, with a new streamlined interface, user-customized toolbar, incredibly small size, breezing-fast launch speed, and luxurious features.
It empowers PDF document users with Zoom function, Navigation function, Bookmarks, Thumbnails, Text Selection Tool, Snapshot, and Full-Screen capabilities. It is available for free to download and use on Linux PCs.
Free Foxit PDF Reader for Linux
Following are some features which take it one step ahead than any other PDF Reader available for Linux.
- The download size of Foxit Reader for Linux is minimal.
- Memory consumption is less than 15MB.
- When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay and loads a PDF file less than 3 seconds.
- Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without the user’s permission.
- It uses Microsoft Office-style ribbon toolbar, which provides a familiar user interface.
- You can view, print, and search for text in the PDF portfolios.
- Allows users to leverage existing forms and workflow with standard PDF (Acroforms) and XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filling.
- Supports industry standards to import form data from a file, export form data to a file, and export form data and send from email.
- Enables 2D barcode generation from Ultraforms enabled fillable PDF forms.
- Annotate PDF
- Mark up the text in PDF files with text markup tools
- Add notes in PDF files using the Typewriter tool
- Make comments in PDF files with sticky notes
Download the latest version of Foxit PDF Reader for Linux.