Aside from the rapid changes and significant developments of Google+, every additional feature by it is popularly utilized by its valued users which makes it very trustworthy.
Earlier, Google Plus Hangouts, one of the most useful feature of Google+, came up with useful extra features, the screensharing and Google Docs, which allowed users sharing documents and information within Hangouts. Now, the Google Developers have announced one more feature that allows Google+ users to make phone calls from within Hangouts!
Jarkko Oikarinen, inventor of Internet Relay Chat (IRC) and Google+ employee said, “We are constantly listening to feedbacks so that we can make hangouts even better for Google+ users, and we’re excited by the cool ways people are using the product. Today, we’re making it possible to make phone calls from inside the Hangout, so you can dial people into the room from wherever they’re at.”
With this feature the Google Team aims to continually create and develop more and more useful features for their valued users.
Meanwhile, the Google+ noted that the calls to the United States (US) and Canada are free, and international calling rates are “super, super low”. So, people outside US and Canada must not worry about the calling rates because Google guarantees super low and affordable pocket-friendly prices. However, users can only make a call one number at a time and they cannot make conference calls within Hangouts.
How to Make a Call within Hangouts
Using this feature is very simple but manual. When you are in a Hangout, just follow these simple quick steps:
- Click on the “Invite” button visible on top of the hangout window.
- Press “+telephone” link.
- Type the number you want to call.
- Click on “Add”.
- Make a call. Click “Call Now”. (Please refer to the illustration above).
Please note that you are only allowed to make a single call only. Dialing a second number will abort and replace your existing call.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android