Fujitsu is now ready to foray into the world of Tablets with its new Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet. Fujitsu has tentatively announced the launch of its Stylistic Q550. It is powered by Windows 7 and will be available soon in markets. Fujitsu unveiled the product details and some specifications at CEBIT. It had already debuted at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in 2011.
Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet Tech Specs, Release Date and Price details
It is powered by Windows 7 and has Intel “Oak Trail” Atom processor; the design is specifically for the needs of the tablet user in mind. As with all tablets it a traditional touch-based method of input. Some models also support Pen-based inputs. The tablet will also offer an optional smartcard reader. It adds as an additional security add-on for business users.
The Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is pretty light, weighing in at about 1.5 pounds (or 690 grams for those of you who prefer the metric system) when the machine has a regular-capacity battery inserted. The Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 also has the option of a large-capacity battery as well that will give users up to 10 hours of battery life, according to the release. Along with your choice of 32GB or 64GB SSDs, users will be able to select Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional going with a 10.1-inch WXGA IPS display capable of four-finger multitouch with stylus input, 2GB of RAM, and an optional Gobi radio that’ll push 14.4Mbps down and 5.76Mbps up speed over HSPA.
Stylistic Q550 Tablet Operating System
It comes with Windows 7 pre-installed in it which makes it sturdy and meets all your requirement whether you are an end user, work in business, government or SME. It will give you full freedom of PC operating system instead of the limitation of mobile operating systems.
Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Tablet Tech Specs
- Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
- Chipset: New Intel chipset generation” (launch March 30, 2011)
- Processor Type: The upcoming Intel Atom processor platform, currently codenamed “Oak Trail.”
- Memory: 2 GB, Single channel (1 module) configuration
- Hard disk drive SSD SATA, 62 GB, Half-slim (FDE), SSD SATA, 30 GB, Half-slim (FDE)
- Interfaces: Memory card slot (SD/SDHC), SmartCard slot, SIM card slot, USB 2.0, HDMI, DC-in, Docking connector for cradle
- Display: 25.7 cm (10.1-inch), IPS (In-plane switching), (WXGA), 1280 x 800 pixel, 500:1, 400 cd/m² with Anti-glare touchscreen
- Graphics: Intel GMA 600
- Cameras: 0.3-megapixel front webcam plus 1.3-megapixel rear camera
- Weight: 0.8 kg – Actual weight may vary depending on configuration
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 275 x 192 x 16.2 mm
- Runtime battery Up to 8 hours
- Audio: codec Realtek ALC269, Mono speaker, two internal microphones
- Antennas: 1 x dual band for WLAN, 2 x for UMTS/GPS (bundled to UMTS module), 1 x for Bluetooth (on Bluetooth module)
- Special features: Advanced Theft Protection (ATP), TPM, Integrated fingerprint sensor, optional mobile broadband access (UMTS/GPS), Multiple Touch
Price and Availability Details
As per the released information, the tablet will be base priced around mark with the price a notch higher for pen-based models which will be available in the second quarter of 2011.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android