Secure My Files is a software for the Windows operating system that uses AES 256b to protect your files, and IT’S FAST. Using this software, you can encrypt store your files in portable Secure Bins (password protected) and take them with you anywhere.
- Secure My Files uses AES 256b (Rijndael) to encrypt your files very fast.
- Protect your files in an encrypted and portable container.
- Secure My Files uses parallelization and multi-threading for a fast encryption/decryption process.
- Deny access to certain folders very fast with just a click.
- Encrypt/decrypt your removable drive in seconds on ANY PC.
- Secure My Files uses a simple Graphical User Interface.
Secure My Files costs $9.99 for 1 license, but The Geeks Club is pleased to offer 10 licenses of this very useful software free to its readers.
To win a license, simply share the following on any social networking site of your choice and post its status URL here.
10 license Giveaway of Secure My Files @TheGeeksClub. Get your copy for free at https://www.thegeeksclub.com/?p=15841
If you do not use social sites, you could post this offer in you favorite forum or blog about it. The more you share, the more the chances.
The winners will be announced randomly after 7 days and the email IDs sent to the company, who will then forward the license to you directly.