Google AdSense is one of the most successful advertising programs which has helped millions of website owners to make handsome money from their websites and blog. An Adsense business is always built slowly but steadily, gradually emerging as a profitable business. For the uninitiated, this article will prove to be useful as it will highlight the ways in which you can get started in this business even if you do not have adequate funds.
AdSense widgets have been made available for free to the blog owners on Blogger.com. The popularity of Blogger.com can be attributed to its user friendly interface. Hence, if you wish to get started with the AdSense business without spending a fortune, try Blogger.com.
Take a look at a AdSense optimization tips given below:
You must place your AdSense ad on the right position
The ideal place would be somewhere near the blog’s header. That will help draw more attention and hence clicks.
In the new blogger template you need to do the following things:
Find this tag <div id=’main-wrapper’> and then add this piece of widget code:
<b:section class='main' id='main' showaddelement='yes'> <b:widget id='AdSense2' locked='false' title='' type='AdSense'> <b:includable id='main'> <div class='widget-content' style='float:right;margin:0; padding-left:15px'> <data:adCode/> </div> </b:includable> </b:widget>
This is similar to the Adsense widget provided by Blogger, you can just place them anywhere you wish. But remember one thing. Adsense doesn’t support more than 3 widgets at a time on a page. You can obviously put 3 ad units and 3 link units at a time on a page.
Make Ads look natural
If you want to make your ad look a little more natural you may try to alter its properties by the use of AdSense Ad set-up.
- You may match the link color and background color of the ad
- In order to remove the ad border you can select the ad’s background color to be of a similar color.
- The size and type of the ad’s font must be of the same size as that of the blog’s font.
Implement section targeting
In order to implement section targeting in the new blogger template do the following:
- First open the template and then click on ‘Edit html’ and then click on ‘check expand widget templates’
- Next, locate this tag <data:post.body/> and then wrap it up in the following manner:
<!-- google_ad_section_start --> <data:post.body/> <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android