The Google Chrome Canary was has been released for Windows last year, but this Canary build was a not stable version as it crashed a lot time and had a lot of bugs. The developer received a lot of feedback from hundreds of thousands Window users, which really helped them improve a lot and provide more stable versions.
Now Google released Google Chrome Canary for Mac. This was a rather unexpected move from Google. Mac user have to understand that this version is under beta testing and that they should consider it as a pre-developer build, a step above Chromium.
However if you are Chrome fan and want to see the newest developments and try a few cutting-edge features on your Mac, then you should try it out. But keep in mind this not stable a version of Canary for daily use, so its best to also use any other stable version of Chrome along with this installation.
The Google team writes on the official Chromium blog:
“The Mac version of Google Chrome Canary follows the same philosophy: it automatically updates more frequently than the Dev channel, and does not undergo any manual testing before each release. Because we expect it to be unstable and, at times, unusable, you can run it concurrently with a Dev, Beta, or Stable version of Google Chrome. Your Canary data remains separate, but if you set up Sync in each version of Chrome that you use, you can automatically continue using the same set of bookmarks, extensions, themes, and more.”
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android