Google had announced Google Wallet in May 2011 and has since then, been testing Google Wallet apps extensivly. The first version of this app was released today to all Sprint Nexus S 4G phones through an over-the-air update.
Google Wallet enables you to pay with your Citi MasterCard credit card and the Google Prepaid Card, which can be funded with any of your existing plastic credit cards.
As a thanks to early adopters, Google is adding a $10 free bonus to the Google Prepaid Card if you set it up in Google Wallet before the end of the year.
Watch this video to see Google Wallet in action.
Go here to get Google Wallet.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android