Ever wondered how convenient it would be if you could Respring and Reboot your iPhone just the way you power it off?
Well, this is something everyone can make use of, as today i will make you learn how to do it by yourself. I bet, it will hardly take few minutes and once you are through, you will have something to fiddle with for a long time.
Definitely, you will find this as one of the best iPhone tweaks. What we are talking about today is GPower Pro!!
What is GPower Pro?
GPower Pro is a tweak for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that adds ‘Extra Power Operations’, not normally available from the power down screen. I think you have guessed it already; it’s a tweak so you need to have CYDIA installed, which eventually means that you need a jailbroken device.
So in simple words, when you have the GPower Pro tweak on your device and you hold down the ‘Sleep Button’ to bring up the Power Options, you will no longer get the plain and simple ‘Slide to power off’ screen. Instead you will get a screen that looks much cool and also has additional options for Reboot and Respring. Your new screen will look like this:
Now as mentioned earlier, this tweak works on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. I have tried and tested it on all the above devices and for me it worked on all of them. Another very interesting point is that you can also use ‘Activator’ to customize and personalize the way in which you want to call or activate GPower Pro.
How to get GPower Pro?
- Open CYDIA and go to SOURCES
- Now tap on the EDIT button in the Top Right side of the screen
- Now you should see an ADD button in the Top Left side of the screen
- Tap on the ADD button and enter the link: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
- Now tap on ADD SOURCE to add this repo
- Once done you should see a repo named ‘BigBoss’
- Open this repo and scroll down till you find ‘GPower Pro’
- Then tap on the link for GPower Pro and you should see a page like this:
- Tap on PURCHASE/INSTALL and then tap on CONTINUE in the next window
- Cydia will start downloading and installing GPower Pro for you
- Once done tap on RESTART SPRINGBOARD and your done
Now simply hold down the Sleep Button and see what happens. Your new and cool Power Options screen will welcome you.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android