The smartphone cameras became much impressive and perfect for any occasion to capture the moments with true colors in high quality. As each smartphone manufacturers release smartphones with excellent quality cameras, users often tend to show off their devices, especially on social media. One of the best ways to show off your smartphone camera is to add a “Shot on” watermark to your pictures. Thus, you could let your followers know that you are using such a smartphone. Here is how to add shot on watermark to images in Android.
How to add Shot on watermark to images in Android
There are many ways you could add watermarks to the pictures you have taken in your smartphone. Considering the apps, the option is available on many beautification apps like Retrica, B612, Youcam Perfect, etc. Here are the methods to add watermark with your smartphone (or any smartphone” in Android.
Add Shot on watermark on OnePlus 3/3T/5/5T/6
This method is for those who use OnePlus smartphones. With their in-built OnePlus Camera on OxygenOS, it is easier and does not require any extra app installations.
- Open OnePlus Camera
- Swipe up the arrow near to capture button and tap gear icon (Settings) at the top right corner.
- Choose “Shot on OnePlus Watermark.”
- Toggle on the watermark and name (if required).
Then onwards, you will find Shot on the OnePlus watermark on the pictures you take using the device.
Add Shot on watermark on Mi devices
If you are having any of the latest XIaomi’s Redmi/Mi series smartphones with dual camera, you can easily add one to your pictures too.
- Open the camera in your Mi smartphone.
- Tap on “Options” at the bottom.
- Toggle on the “Dual camera watermark.”
Add watermark on Huawei/Honor smartphones
Unlike smartphones by other OEMs, Huawei and its sub-brand Honor made the watermark as a separate mode on the camera app, instead of an always-on option. So, you need to enter the watermark mode.
- Open Huawei’s camera app.
- Swipe from left to right.
- Tap on “Watermark.”
- Choose the appropriate watermark from the list including Shot on Huawei/Honor, time, weather, location, custom text.
Add watermark on Vivo smartphones
The option is not available on every Vivo smartphones. If you have any of the latest Vivo mid-range/flagship smartphones including Vivo V9, X21, or NEX, you can do it.
- Open Camera app.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on “Watermark” to enable the Shot on watermark o your Vivo smartphone.
Add Shot on watermark of any smartphone on any device
You have gone through the steps to enable inbuilt watermark option on major branded smartphones. The method described below shows the steps to add shot on watermark from any brand to the pictures take on any Android smartphone. For example, even if your smartphone is not OnePlus, you can quickly add a “Shot on OnePlus” watermark to your pictures, that seems so genuine. Here is how.
- Download Shot On Stamp app for the required branded smartphone.
- Open app > Choose text, name, logo font styles > Add.
You can find the complete list of available brands/models from the developer page of Shot On Stamp in Google Play Store from here. Isn’t it so cool to post your pictures with branded watermarks? Share your thoughts.