Apple’s MacBook, iMac, and Mac Pro lineup of desktops and laptops are very much loved by professionals all around the world. Regardless of whether a programmer, web designer, music composer, or video editor, if you ask any professional about their favorite computer/laptop, the answer is pretty much going to be an Apple Mac device.
Apart from the great hardware that Apple includes on its devices, the macOS (Mac) software that runs on these devices is one of the key reasons why everyone loves Apple laptops and computers.
Despite being a great operating system, storing data on your Mac machine does have its risks of getting lost due to some rare OS-related issues or by accident. In any case, it is always a great idea to have a recovery software installed on your Mac computer to recover deleted files on macOS.
If you are in search of a reliable and efficient data recovery software for Mac, then the Disk Drill Data recovery software is what you need.
What is the Disk Drill Data Recovery Software?
As the name suggests, the Disk Drill data recovery software lets you restore deleted/lost data on your macOS computer. The software is designed to make it easier for amateur and professional Mac users to recover their valuable data without any errors.
Regardless of the type of data or how it got deleted from your Mac computer, the Disk Drill data recovery software will ensure that the data is retrieved and restored to your computer without any corruption.
Features of Disk Drill Data Recovery Software
Here’s a quick look at the best features of the Disk Drill recovery software that makes it the best data recovery tool for macOS in 2019.
- Recover Data from any Drive or Storage Device: Ability to recover deleted/lost data from any drive on your Mac device or even from any external storage device connected to your computer.
- Support for Major File Types: The Disk Drill data recovery software supports all major file types. No matter if you lost music, videos, documents, or any other files, this software can recover them all.
- Simple User Interface: This software features a very simple user interface. All you need to do in order to recover lost data is pick the drive where you wish to perform the scanning and the rest is handled by the software.
- Two Scan Modes: There is a Quick Scan and a Deep Scan mode that ensures even long lost data can easily be restored on your Mac computer. Quick Scan is best for recovering files/folders that you just deleted whereas Deep Scan will search the selected drives thoroughly for deleted data and hence takes more time as well.
- HFS+ Recovery Support: There are 3 different data recovery modules for recovering HFS+ disk partitions thus ensuring that you get all your data back.
- Lifetime Updates and Support: The developers of Disk Drill Mac data recovery software ensure that customers get software updates and technical support for the lifetime of their license purchase.
- Recover Data from Emptied Trash: You can even recover deleted files from an emptied trash on Mac as well.
How to Recover Deleted Files on macOS using Disk Drill Recovery Software?
Now that we have explained in detail about the Disk Drill Mac data recovery software, below is how you can recover any data on your macOS machine easily using the software.
- First of all, launch the Disk Drill recovery software on your Mac computer.
- You will now be able to see a list of drives and external storage devices connected to your computer.
- Click on the “Recover” button next to the drive/external storage device that you wish to recover data from.
- Wait until the scanning process completes. Once the scanning is completed, all the deleted/lost data on the selected drive will be displayed within the window.
- Pick the files/folders that you wish to restore from the list. If you do not pick any file/folder from the list, then the entire data displayed on the window will be restored to your computer.
- On top of the Disk Drill window, you will be able to see the “Recover to” title next to which you can specify the location to where you need to restore the recovered data.
- Now, click the “Recover” button present on the top right side of the Disk Drill window.
- After the recovery procedure is completed, you will get a notification for the same.
All the files/folders that you selected will be present within the location you selected for recovery in step 7. For better understanding, you can also watch the official video of Mac data recovery using Disk Drill attached below.
Disk Drill is a very popular software used to recover deleted files on macOS computers. In our testing, the software proved to be successful in retrieving deleted files all the time.
Therefore, the Disk Drill data recovery software is the perfect choice for anyone looking for the best data recovery software for Mac in 2019.