What if you are traveling to place where there is no active internet connection? You are a hard-core YouTube content consumer, and you can’t pass a single day without YouTube. Imagine how irritating it is. Then the only option in front of you is to save YouTube videos offline to watch later. If you Download YouTube Videos for Offline Viewing, you can watch it anytime later when you are not connected to the internet.
YouTube has become one of the most dominant entertainment platforms in this era. Regardless of the age, everyone is enjoying its services and the daily feeding contents. Most of the active YouTube users can’t live without their favorite contents for at least a day. It includes movies, video songs, shows and all. In this post, we will just offer the right solution to make sure you don’t miss.
How to save YouTube Videos Offline in YouTube app
There are so many apps available at Google Play Store to save videos offline to your local storage. But why? Google is offering their service to download YouTube videos from the YouTube app itself. The same feature is available for both Android and iOS devices. Follow the steps properly to save videos offline in YouTube app.
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Navigate or search for your favorite videos to watch when you are connected to the internet.
- Once you have opened the video, you will see an option in the menu bar in the bottom of the video player. This option will show up only if the creator of the video allows the action. Some video creators never allow others to download their content from YouTube platform.
- Tap on the Download button; then it will begin downloading the video in your smartphone.
- You can choose the quality of the video you want to download.
Once the download is completed, you can watch those downloaded videos without an internet connection. To access these videos, just open the YouTube app then tap on the option named as Library. It will open up a window with a handful of various collections and playlists. There you can find the Downloads button. Open it and enjoy your offline video.
How to save YouTube videos offline with other apps
The YouTube’s official video download option is really helpful and more straightforward for most of you. But it has its limitations. You can’t copy those downloaded videos to any other folders or any other storage devices. You can’t access them from file managers and gallery apps. Every time, you need to use YouTube app to play them.
When it comes concerns about storage and data consumption, people tend to avoid the default download option in YouTube app. If you are one of them, you can use any of the third party services to download the YouTube videos offline and transfer them to other places like any other local videos.
TubeMate is one of the most used and secure YouTube downloaders. You can download the app from its website. Download the app from here.
- Download and install the TubeMate app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and allow permissions for the app.
- The app will open the YouTube mobile website in the app window. It will have a download button floating in the app window.
- Find your desired video and play it within the app. You can also utilize the search bar.
- Then tap on the Download button.
- Now the app will show you a list of video formats and qualities. You can choose the best quality and format that suits your need. Select the quality and again tap on the Download button.
- Done! The app will now begin downloading the video to your local storage. Swipe right to view the download progress.
Remember: Downloading YouTube videos are not always encouraged by the creator and YouTube. So make sure you are not downloading any download prohibited videos without the permission of the creator.