New to blogging world? or dreaming about making big bucks online by running a content enriched website? If yes, then the first requirement is a Google AdSense account.
Google AdSense is the highest advertisement revenue paying program on Internet. So, it’s not quite easy to get an account approved from Google AdSense.
It all depends on your application and your blog or website. If you are planning to apply for an AdSense Publishers account then you must keep following points in your mind for successful approval of your application:
You must be able to receive checks made payable to the name on your AdSense application. AdSense applications with incomplete names won’t be approved.
- For business accounts: Enter the name of the organization in the Payee Name field and enter the name of the person in your organization who manages the website in the Contact Name field.
Only AdSense applications with valid mailing addresses will be approved. Please provide your complete address including as much of the information listed below as is available for your location.
- Street Address (including house number, street name/number, flat/apartment number)
- City / Town
- State / Area
- Zip Code
- Country / Territory
The email address you enter will be the login you use to sign in to AdSense. You’ll also receive all communication regarding your AdSense account at this email address, starting with your email verification message. For this reason, please make sure you enter a valid address where you can receive email.
Under Construction/Difficult Site Navigation
In order to be approved, your website must be launched and contain enough textual content for AdSense specialists to evaluate. Websites that are under construction, don’t load, or have non-functioning links, will not be approved. Also make sure that the URL on your application is entered correctly.
You must have access to edit the HTML source code of the website you submit for AdSense. If you submit a site you don’t own, you won’t be able to place the AdSense code on the site and your application will not be approved.
If you are from China, India or any other south Asian country, your sites must have to be 6 months old before you apply for an AdSense account.
And of course with all these requirements for a successful AdSense application, you must comply all the AdSense Program Policies stated by Google.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android