Though HP has announced shutting down of its computer business, this manufacturing company has decided to set some benchmarks before curtains fall. HP EliteBook 2560p, one of such benchmarks, is a portable multitasker with executive-oriented design and light weight. Loaded with tremendous security, DVD drive and longer battery life; this notebook is set to catch many pupils. Here are technical specifications of HP EliteBook 2560p:
Technical Specifications of HP EliteBook 2560p
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2520 M
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
- Display: 12.5 inch Anti-glare HD LED display (1366 x 768)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3 clocked at 1333 MHz
- Storage: 320 GB SATA II
- Multimedia: SRS premium sound, integrated stereo speakers, Dual microphone array, HD webcam
- Optical Drive: DVD SuperMultiDrive
- Communication: Intel Centrino 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR, HP Mobile Broadband
- I/O Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 1 eSATA/USB 2.0 combo, 1 display, 1 VGA, RJ-11, RJ-45, docking connector
- Input Devices: Spill-resistant keyboard, touchpad (2.9 x 1.5)
- Security: HP ProtectTools, Computrace
- Power: 6- cell Li-on Battery
- Design: DuraCase design
- Dimensions: 12.0 x 8.2 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
Simple yet Attractive Appearance
Simplicity in design starts from its lid and extends till its touchpad. Brushed aluminum lid with slightly highlighted HP logo adds to attractiveness of the design of HP EliteBook 2560p. Deck also features similar grayness with matte black keyboard sitting right into it; giving whole design contrasting pleasance. Fingerprint reader is located on left side of touchpad. Designed under military standards, this notebook houses a DisplaySafe frame to protect display from dust and mechanical shocks.
Keyboard of EliteBook is quite comfortable to work on. Being spill-resistant with widely spaced keys, keyboard allows user to type at fastest rate possible. However, it’s not backlit and LED located near webcam doesn’t offer much brightness to illuminate whole keyboard. Touchpad looks noticeably small with two sets of mousepad buttons located on either side of it. Touch gestures like pinch-to-zoom is active by default. The ones for rotation and other stuff can be turned on from control panel.
A pointing stick present on keyboard with G, B and H keys surrounding it can be used for faster operations. However, it takes time before you become pointing master.
Vibrant Display with Clear Audio
Despite of being 12.5 inches in size, display of EliteBook 2560p outcasts other notebooks in this category. It performs equally well on indoors and outdoors. One might face some issues with wide angel viewing but tilting it a little will make things better.
Sometimes, size doesn’t matter! Once you test the music on this one, you will realize and believe in the statement. Front lip of 2560p hosts two speakers that give out crispy clear sound. You can tweak audio settings from SRS premium sound control panel.
Security- At Its Best
HP ProtectTools software can be utilized to make nested security checks for accessing notebook. Fingerprint reader, face recognition and passwords can be utilized to setup multilevel security for accessing Internet and in some cases notebook itself! During set-up HP asks you three questions which are utilized to check authenticity in case you forget password.
In case of theft, Computrace is ready to help you out. Using Computrace Delete, one can wipe-out whole data from stolen notebook. It can cost you $20 additional to the cost of EliteBook.
Featuring Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB hard disk and power of Intel HD 3000, this ultra-portable category notebook can cost you around $1,199. However, HP has come up with five different configurations ranging from $1,009 to $1,699. The former one ships with 2.3 GHz Core i5 while latter one ships with 2.6 GHz Core i5. You can directly order on for yourself from official website of HP.
Do you own one? Let us know what you think about it.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android