The HP Mini 1103 is a high class notebook with clean design and easy upgradation options. It’s available at $300 only. Now take a look at some of its prime features.
- DDR3 RAM with 1GB capacity
- Windows 7 Starter
- 4in 1 slot for media card
- 6-cell 55Wh Lithium-Ion battery
- Intel HD integrated graphics
Build & Design
Having close resemblance with the HP Mini 210 HD, this business class, light machine allows impressive building features like matte black plastic chassis and keyboard, total flat design hinge etc.
Keyboard and Touch pad
The HP Mini 1103 has a keyboard which is similar to Chiclet keyboard. However, sometime typing errors can occur, if you try to type fast on it due to bumping up of some keys.
Speaking about the touchpad, I must mention that it offers a smooth Synaptic clickpad with quality sensitivity.
Screen and Speakers
It has a regular 10.1 inch LED backlight display 1024x 600 resolution. I should mention, the resolution and screen features of the HP Mini 1103 are not of high standards.
Speakers are set at the outer part of the palm rest. Frankly speaking, the very location of speakers is enough to degrade quality of the sound they generate.
Performance Review: Ask yourself, what according to you is a good performance? Look, realistically speaking, getting a modern notebook with quality battery life in such low price is really difficult. It also has complaints of slow processor and cheap graphics.
So the overall performance of the HP Mini 1103 is not impressive from many aspects.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android