The HP Veer 4G is available to AT&T customers from yesterday. The handset will support Mobile Hotspot and will be running the latest version of webOS i.e. v2.1. This webOS phone is powered by the Snapdragon MSM7230 processor clocked at 800MHz. This awesome Smartphone is powered by 512MB RAM and also have a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
This webOS phone also features Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and 8GB of on-board memory. The usual 3.5mm audio jack, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer are also present. The new HP Veer 4G, the size of a credit card and no thicker than a deck of cards, will be the smallest full-featured HP webOS Smartphone till now.
This phone is designed for multitasking and can be handled easily. You can open and work with multiple apps simultaneously. The web browser on HP Veer 4G Smartphone isn’t a mobile browser that only shows text or watered-down versions of websites. It displays full HTML sites just like on your Mac or PC.
HP Veer 4G Main Specifications
- HP webOS 2.1
- 3.63 ounces
- Tri-band UMTS: 850/1900/2100; HSDPA Cat 10/HSUPA Cat 6
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7230, 800Mhz processor
- 2.6-inch multitouch display screen with a vibrant 18-bit color, 320×400 resolution
- Slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard
- Email and integrated IM, SMS and MMS
- Facebook integration, YouTube
- Wi-Fi/aGPS capable
- 5-megapixel camera with extended depth of field, geotagging, and video capture
- Stereo Bluetooth
- 8GB internal storage(in that around 6.1GB available)
- 910 mAh battery; up to 5.0 hours of talk time or up to 300 hours of standby time.
- webOS WebKit browser with Flash support
- HP Touchstone compatible, which is sold separately
HP Veer 4G price and availability
HP Veer 4G is available exclusively in the U.S. for AT&T customers, HP Veer 4G is available in black and white color. HP Veer 4G costs $99.99 with a 2 year contract.