The new member of HTC EVO family i.e. The EVO 3D has joined them this summer. 3D has arrived for the phones and that comes with the big brand HTC. This phone is not just a 3D phone (read more about 3D in this phone, just keep reading) but it has got a a lot more. Other than 3D the special highlight of this phone is its dual core processor of 1.2 GHz and 1GB of RAM. Eight years ago you didn’t even expected this kind of configuration for your PC. Did you?
This phone looks a real beauty. Impressive design, Glossy looks.
- 4.3-inch 3D capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution!
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU
- Dual 5-megapixel rear cameras for recording 3D video at 720p — 2D video is recorded at 1080p.
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calls
- 4GB of internal memory, microSD expansion slot (8 GB card comes inside the box).
- GPS, Bluetooth and “standard” sensors
- DNLA support and HDMI port – for beaming videos to the TV
- Dimensions: 5.0×2.6×0.48 inches
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
After taking a look at the phone and checking out its specs we think this phone is a complete package. You will miss out a hardware QWERTY keyboard but “the 4.3 inches” (560 x 960) inches S-LCD screen and HTC Sense UI’s brand new version i.e. UI 3.0 will not keep you behind.
The phone is having the loudspeakers and a 3.5mm audio Jack too. We can’t say much about the sound quality because we didn’t got chance to play any music. But according to the specs released by HTC it’s having SRS virtual surround sound for wired headphones, so you can expect a whooping sound.
You will get the latest Android on EVO 3D i.e. Android Gingerbread. So definitely you will get more apps for this phone in the android market.
All sorts of connectivity options are available in the phone. GPRS can speed up to 114kbps and EDGE up to 560kbps. 3G speeds are also impressive (14.4Mbps in HSDPA and 5.76Mbps in HSUPA). You also get the wireless LAN support (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiMAX 802.16 e, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot) and how can you miss out the Bluetooth, the v3.0 with A2DP and EDR.
Now let’s talk more about its cover feature i.e. 3D. You can watch 3D stuff as well as you can shoot the 3D stuff. At the right of the phone, just above the standard camera button, you have a toggle button. This button toggles the phone between 2D and 3D. You can watch and record FULL HD (1080p) Videos in 2D mode. In 3D mode you can watch and record HD (720p) Videos. So that’s pretty cool. Not just videos, you can also take 3D pictures.
There are two cameras at the backside of the phone. When you want to take 2D pictures or you want to record 2D videos then just one camera does the job for you. But when you want to take 3D pictures or you want to record 3D videos then both of them are in action. There’s also a Dual LED flash which will help you to click pictures in the dark room.
Well a lot phones have already started Killing iPhone gently but this one has got 3D + Good Specs (that perform) + Android 2.3. So this can affect quite well.
But who’s going to rule?… Actually its up to you.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android