Huawei is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer and is well known as telecommunication solutions provider. Of late, it was under accusation of developing technology that could be used by Chinese government for spying. Battling against these recent unpleasant fraudulent charges the vendor has come up with MediaPad to compete with the big players of the market like Apple and Samsung.
The device is less than a half-inch thick and weighs less than a pound, guarantees Huawei! The manufacturer is in full mood to take glory for shooting its7 inch figure and backing it up with Android Honeycomb 3.2 operating system.
Android 3.2 does not appear to be that very different from its former version but intends to make user interface more intuitive. This enables improved multitasking for diverse applications, expand them, customize the home screen and make the platform better for gaming.
The slate look-a-like device supports 1080P high definition video playback and has an 8GB internal storage capacity.
The phone also comes preloaded with social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and has dozens of applications. It affords only 6 hours of playback so consumers expecting 10 hours battery life, as afforded by the Apple’s iPad will be thwarted.
Basic features of the yet-to be released phone:
It has 5 MP auto focus camera (rear facing) and a 1.3MP camera to back up video chatting. Rear facing camera has the capableness of recording videos in high definition (HD). A High definition Media Interface (HDMI) is also devoted for uncompressed data transfer. MediaPad connects to WiFi and HSPA networks with a high velocity with a peak of 14Mbps. It supports Qualcomm chips powered with 1.2GHz processor.
- Android Honeycomb 3.2 OS
- 7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 10.5mm (0.4 inches) slim, ~390g weight (0.86 pounds)
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 5 MP auto focus rear facing camera with HD video recording capabilities
- HSPA+ 14.4 Mbps, WiFi 11n
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor
- Over 6 hours battery life
- 1080P full HD playback and HDMI port
- Flash 10.3
- Let’s Golf
- Document to go
MediaPad which is destined for media consumption is not unwrapping its pricing but is expected to hit the United States market by the third quarter of this year. Till then waiting is the only option.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android