ih8sn0w just unveiled a SHSH dumper tool called iFaith. Now by using iFath, users can dump SHSH blobs of the present IPSW on the device and creates a pre-signed firmware. As you know, if you need to restore your iOS device to a previous firmware, so you have to save your SHSH blob for that particular firmware version in order to use TinyUmbrella tool.
The difference between both tools is iFaith dumps SHSH blobs directly off the device for whatever iOS version is running there. TinyUmbrella phones home to Apple asking for the blobs, so if apple isn’t signing a firmware but it’s on your phone, you can use iFaith to rip, or dump the blobs from the device.
You have to keep one important thing in your mind while using iFaith program, it only works if your device is susceptible to the Limera1n jailbreak (all iOS devices excluding iPad 2, iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G – last two are forever jailbreakable ). Currently iFaith is available for Microsoft Windows.
iFaith allows you to:
- Dump SHSH Blobs.
- Build *signed* IPSW with dumped SHSH blobs.
- Submits dumped SHSH blobs to remote server for backup.
- iPhone 3G[S]
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPod Touch 4
- iPad 1G
- Apple TV 2
A tutorial will be available within two days. So stay tuned for latest exploits. You can download iFaith here.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android