We sit all the time. Esp, most of us using the computer! Though our great shift towards computer-based work has done great things for productivity, it has, unfortunately, done terrible things for our health.
Check out this telling Infographic to learn more about the effects of sitting down for long!
From increased risk of heart disease and obesity in the long term, to sharply hampered cholesterol maintenance in the short term, the negative health effects of sitting are starting to weigh heavily against the benefits. Even the medical field – the greatest advocates and reducing sitting time – is plagued by this new health issue.
Though doctors and nurses get plenty of walking time, it usually falls to the secretaries, billers, and coders to do all the sitting.
Time to get up and take a walk I guess!
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android