Jailbreak for Apple iOS 4.3.2 is now made available by iPhone DevTeam, though the iPad 2 is not supported by this Jailbreak but it works fine on other iOS devices which are updated to version 4.3.2
It looks like Apple skipped the fixing of bug used by @i0n1c’s untethered jailbreak in the earlier version. So this time he ported his code over to 4.3.2’s kernel.
The iPhone DevTeam just released a new update to redsn0w.
The 4.3.2 untethered works on all devices that actually support 4.3.2 except for the iPad2:
- iPhone4 (GSM) iPhone4 users please wait for a pending fix
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 from the link below:
- OS X redsn0w
- Windows redsn0w
The user who are using ultrasn0w unlockers should stay away from redsn0w and use custom IPSW to upgrade your firmware. The new version PwnageTool will be released in coming week.
Note: Many people are currently having problems updating to 4.3.2 through saurik’s server. You’ll need to remove the gs.apple.com entry in your hosts file in order to restore directly to Apple’s servers.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android