Apple announced iOS 5 (amongst other things) yesterday at WWDC, and less than 24 hours, the iPhone Dev Team’s MuscleNerd has confirmed via his Twitter account that the beta version of iOS 5 has already been jailbroken. And you can see the proof – the two pictures of an iPod touch 4G running a jailbroken version of the new iOS 5 beta. The first shows the Cydia App store installed, the second shows root access has been gained.
According to Ultrasn0w.ca, this latest jailbreak required the use of Geohot’s Limera1n exploit and unfortunately is tethered, meaning it’s a tethered jailbreak so you will have to connect your device to a computer each time it restarts. So we have to wait for untethered stable jailbreak tool.
Really that was a seriously a fast jailbreak, but still it’s not a perfect solution as those who do jailbreak want an untethered solution. I am sure that is in the pipeline and could well arrive before the masses get iOS 5.
I am sure Apple will not try to stop jailbreaking completely; the users have rights to customize and modified their devices. However Apple always tries to patch all the loop holes for the jailbreak on every release new iOS. But thanks to jailbreak group we get our stuff back on track.
More to come stay connected.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android