A Best Buy’s leaked document suggests us that the iPhone 5 pre-orders will be kicking off from the first week by Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores. It seems that they are anticipating the launch in Best Buy.
The more interesting thing here is, in the document they have mentioned about the Sprint’s first week launch of iPhone 5 on this October. They wanted to overtake Sprint’s launch by taking pre-orders of iPhone 5. So, the pre-orders will be starting from the Best Buy from this week itself and BGR source also confirmed this.
So, if you are going to buy an iPhone 4, be patience and wait for 1 more week and go for all new iPhone 5. We at The Geeks Club already mentioned earlier that iPhone will be launching on this September and it is going to be the truth now. We had the Predicted Proof there, which shows us the launch date as September 2011. So, Pre-orders starts from September 2011 and will be officially launching in October 2011.
For further reading, you can check our iPhone 5 image predictions and the prediction of 3.7 Inch iPhone 5 image. Stay tuned for the exotic news and update about iPhone 5. What is your opinion on the iPhone 5?
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android