The Lenovo ThinkPad W520 is known as an all round performer. It’s a laptop for professionals from Lenovo, Strong chassis and build makes it more safe from breakage or damaging point. Before reviewing it, let’s have a look at its prime features:
- It’s powered by Intel Core i7-2920XM processor.
- Equipped with NVIDIA Quadro 2000m GPU
- Transformable to Intel HD graphics
- Total HD display with 1920X1080 resolution
- Supports MS Windows 7 Professional
- 8GB DDR3 RAM (4GB + 4GB)
- Advance Lenovo finger print reader.
- Dimensions: 14.68″ x 9.65″ x 1.29-1.44″
- Multiburner drive
- 94Whr supporting Li-on battery
- 170W and 20V adapter
- Comfortable keyboard
- Solid and strong structure
Now let’s focus on some of its qualities in details:
Build & Design:
The look of it suggests that Lenovo stuck with its previous series of workstation in terms of structure and design. There are some minor changes only in the look of it, like designing of the display cover with blend of carbon fiber and glass fiber. Some users, however, find that the display cover surface is highly succumbing to catch finger prints and dust.
Ports and Features: This workstation has two USB 3.0 and one 2.0 ports, Fire Wire 400, ExpressCard/34, SDHC-card reader and display port out and head set jack.
There is additional option for adding smart card reader too.
It has a comfortable and smooth keyboard with Track Point stick, large delete and escape buttons and impressive overall structure. It also provides tactile feedback support.
It has a large matt display with excellent color scheme with LED backlight and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
Speakers: The Lenovo W520 has easy going Smart Audio HD.
Another impressive feature of this machine is that its buttons don’t get heated up despite continuously plugged in for 3-5 hours. It has moderate battery life also.
Some of its negatives are- collects dust easily, average audio quality and expensive for some options.
To buy one for yourself or to know more about this laptop, Click here!
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android