Over the last month or so, we have been reading a lot about Mac rogue software which have started targetting Mac users. These are being released into the wild by the same developer as the FakeRean Windows rogue. These rogues, regardless of what may be said by Apple and its employees, have been successful in harrassing the Mac users.
A Mac Rogue Remover Tool has now been released, which will help Mac users who may have been affected with these rogue software. At present, the Mac Rogue Remover Tool will remove the following:
- Mac Security
- Mac Defender
- Mac Protector
- Mac Guard
- Mac Shield.
To download this tool and get more information on it, head over to Bleeping Computers.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android