Talking the cell phone language, a wide array of high octane devices has been hitting the market these days. Talk of big players like HTC, Samsung or maybe Apple; another one worth mentioning is the US phone manufacturer, Motorola. Born with a passion of design and technology, the company has been rolling out some of the best and most popular phones from time to time; and their latest edition is called the ‘Droid Bionic’, designed with a robotic theme in mind.
- LTE connectivity as well as a dual core processor
- Designer and themed body
- Vibrant Screen
- Bit bulkier and large
- Launched late for cell phones with similar DNA and make
- Expensive regarding its peers in markets
Talking in terms of the Bionic’s best features, that set it a class apart or maybe something that makes it worth the wait are simply the catchiest ones.
Some of the most notable features that make the Droid Bionic a word of envy are as follows:
- 1 GHz dual core processor(Motorola New Generation Chips)
- The mixture of LTE and dual core for a surprise
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread); tailor-made to Bionic
- 4G enabled with speeds hitting 12Mbps(up) and 5Mbps(down)
- VGA face camera and 8MP Primary camera capable of 1080p video capture
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2Dp, EDR; Wi-Fi enabled
- Capable of handling multiple networks; CDMA 800, CDMA 1900, LTE B13 700
- Taper down design feature measuring only 11.3mm at the slimmest edge.
- Capacitive Touchscreen; 540 * 960 pixels; qHD display
- Inbuilt GPS with A-GPS support
- Java and Flash readily supported
- Juiced up battery to provide descent longevity up to 11hr talk time (195hr standby)
- Inbuilt sensors like accelerometer and proximity sensor for top-class user experience in phone controls to multimedia apps
- Business ready with productivity and security features
Motorola’s Droid Bionic indeed has evolved from its previous forms and has done a lot of homework to make this new release more attractive and a probable hit in the market.
Talking the Droid Bionic in terms of design features, it does share a lot similarity with its predecessors, the Droid X and Droid X2; the design DNA boasts the feeling of a new born look with appropriate use of metal and a tapper down look up to 11.3mm at its slimmest edge. With 4.3 inch qHD display upfront, this device indeed is a trend setter with viewing angles of up to 180 degrees. With Corning Gorilla glass and an anti-reflective coating, Droid Bionic indeed is a forerunner in display quality and not to forget the ability to handle resolution up to 1080p.
Coming onto the heart and soul of the Bionic, powered with a 1GHz processor and a 1700 mAh battery, the duo promises better performance and longevity too. The description wouldn’t be complete without the mention of the 16GB internal memory and the slot for up to 32GB card storage.
Although it sound to be the same 8MP camera on its previous versions, the Bionic is filled with load of photo editing features and also is able to capture motion at 1080p. There also is a secondary camera (VGA) facing the user to facilitate high speed video calls.
As with all other models in this arena, the Bionic also has only a few buttons and jacks (a headphone and power jack, one micro-USB and one micro-HDMI port) on its hardware. Pumped up with a slightly modified version of Android Gingerbread; and it also comes pre-installed with some appreciable software like QuickQffice and MotoPrint.
DROID Bionic Price
$589.99(without plan) and $249.99(with plan) on official website.
Droid Bionic may have come a bit late into the arena; bit the design DNA and the host of inbuilt features makes it one of the most probable success in Motorola’s smartphones. For more on the device it is worth getting one for the tag of $300 in the open market.
Get deeper into this Robotic Droid @ Motorola Droid Website.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android