Sprint (USA) and Motorola announced Motorola Titanium, new Smartphone with enhanced business-ready capabilities, built on the Android platform. Motorola Titanium is the first Android Smartphone from Sprint to deliver enterprise-class security, personal productivity enhancements and international roaming.
Motorola Titanium is sleek and attractive, yet durable. It is the successor of the Motorola i1 launched by Sprint last year. It is the first iDEN device to combine Sprint’s best-in-class Nextel Direct Connect and Android 2.1, Eclair, for a feature rich business-class experience. Motorola Titanium features a full QWERTY keyboard and 3.1-inch touchscreen display.
Motorola Titanium is designed to meet Military Specification 810G for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation, high temperature and low temperature. So, we can say that, this phone is a built military-grade tough.
Sprint Network will provide push to talk service for Motorola Titanium Android phone in USA.
Additional features of Motorola Titanium:
- Support for Nextel Direct Connect Services, including Direct Connect, Group Connect, International Direct Connect, DirectSendSM, Group Messaging and NextMail
- Android Market for access to more than 150,000 applications, widgets and games available for download
- Google mobile services such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Maps with Navigation, syncing with Google Calendar and YouTube
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync) and personal (POP3 & IMAP) email
- 5-megapixel camera with camcorder, 4x zoom and flash
- Wi-Fi b/g
- Stereo Bluetooth
- GPS navigation
- microSD slot, with a 2GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB
- 1820 mAh Lithium-ion battery.