The next version of Apple’s Mac OS called Lion will pack revolutionary new features like Launchpad, Mission Control, Full-Screen Apps and improved versions of iCal, Address Book & Preview. Apple Mac OS X Lion version 10.7 will also offer you Mac App Store, Full Screen Apps, Multi-Touch Gestures and many more exciting features.
Apple Mac OS X Lion
This is going to be the eighth most significant release of Apple’s MacBook. On 20th October 2010, the first review of Lion was publicly disclosed as Apple’s “Back to the Mac”. On February 24, 2011, a developer’s preview (11A390) was released and Preview 2 (11A419) was present on March 30, 2011. Lion is v 10,7; the previous version was Mac OS X Snow Leopard v 10.6.6.
The noticeable features of Mac OS X Lion
- Mac App Store: This the best place where millions of customers or users can search, download or purchase the best suitable apps.
- Full Screen Apps: User interface and user interaction are now well manageable and for these, all credit goes to NS Application, NS Window, and NS Window Delegate protocol.
- Multi-Touch Gestures and Animations: Responsive animations are now available in Mac OS X Lion.
- Auto Save: Efficient built-in autos save features can save the changes on the working document without creating additional copies on disk.
Many more features like overlay scrollbar, airdrop, ASLR support, File Vault, Font Book 3 with E Moji support, High quality multilingual speech voices, Windows file sharing and network directory services, WI-Fi Diagnostics tool etc. This list is too long, no doubt!
Apple Mac OS X Lion is going to be released in middle of 2011.
The stage is all set for the Lion to roar!
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android