Oppo Find 5 was a successful device and its fans are eagerly waiting for Oppo Find 7 to launch. In the meantime Oppo has launched Oppo R819 that offers a choice between stock Android ROM and a custom ROM to users. The Smartphone has a 4.7 inch 720p display and is powered by a quad core processor, 1 GB of RAM and has a 8 MP Sony Exmor BSI sensor with LED flash.
Here is a complete list of specifications:
- 4.7 inch IPS display with 1280×720 pixel resolution and 312 PPI pixel density
- 28 nm 1.2 GHz MT6589 quad core processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- 8 MP Sony Exmor camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and dedicated ISP
- 2 MP front facing camera with 88 degree wide viewing angle
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Micro USB, Wi-Fi Display
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz and WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- 2000 mAh battery
- 7.3 mm thick and weighs 110 grams
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
Oppo noted in a press-release:
The R819 boasts a 4.7″ IPS screen with OGS technology for amazing viewing angles and ample space for content. Encased in a slim frame of subtle curves and stylish metallic accents, the superior ergonomics make the R819 easy to hold, operate and carry with you. R819 was built to simplify and improve your life; to offer you an impossibly thin and light Smartphone without sacrificing the craftsmanship or functionality you’ve come to expect from an OPPO device.
The Smartphone sports mid-range specifications and comes with dual SIM card support, FM Radio and SIM ejector tool. It even has gestures that let users control the waking, answering and silencing features on the device. The exact official date for launch hasn’t been announced. Oppo just added that the Oppo R819 will arrive in September. It is available for pre-order for €269 in Europe, or $349 in the United States.
In related news, the Oppo N-lens N1 cameraphone which was leaked sometime back has been confirmed via the Oppo Weibo account. No other official details were provided by Oppo. It is expected to launch towards the end of September and is supposed to launch at a $480 price point. The previous rumors point towards a 12 MP camera with ‘Owl’ low-light performance chip having Xenon flash. It is expected to compete with Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom and Nokia Lumia 1020. We’ll keep a tab on the related news and rumors and will keep you posted.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android