Talking of breaking the 3G barrier and moving onto break-neck communication speeds, we talk of the LTE spectrum. Now when we mention LTE, we mention the sky-high prices for the likes of Motorola Droid Bionic and Samsung Droid Charge running up to $300 on contract. But with Pantech breaking an entry into Verizon’s LTE service, the scene is about to change.
Pros of Pantech Breakout
- Easy handling and better grip
- Good processor performance and UI
- Bringing LTE service at far cheaper costs
- 1 GHz processor for superior productivity
- Android 2.3 running like most other power phones
Cons of Pantech Breakout
- Camera quality not comparable
- Bloatware Overload
- Battery Life not much appreciable for a LTE ready device
Pantech Breakout Technical Specifications
The Breakout’s best of features include the seamless connectivity to LTE built up in a smaller space. Including the basic specs like the camera, a high performance chip and faster processing put the device well in the league.
- 1 GHz single core CPU
- Ram: 512 MB
- LTE connectivity via Verizon, broadband like speed on the go, up to 5-12Mbps download and 2-5Mbps upload speed
- Running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 480 X 800 Capacitive 4 inch touch panel
- Memory support up to 32GB
- Virtual QWERTY Keyboard featuring SWYPE
- Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi enabled for uninterrupted connectivity
- 1500 mAh battery with 347 minutes talk time and 303 hours of standby time
- Inbuilt Pantech widgets and supporting the Android Marketplace for numerous options
- 5MP auto-focus primary camera of 2584 x 1936 pixels resolution
- Another descent VGA secondary camera for video call and still images
- HD VIDEO Capture of 720p (1280×720)
- Dimensions: 5.0” x 2.535” x 0.472”
Pantech Breakout is one of the newer trends in the league for LTE ready Smartphones; the era of smaller and cheaper, yet finely crafted phones for the new spectrum is the talk of the town in recent times. And beginning with the Breakout, a lot more similar models are soon to come in to take space of the yet considered exclusive 4G LTE market.
Design of Pantech Breakout
Talking the LTE language, the Pantech Breakout is one in the league of sought-after phone for its affordability but in terms of design spec, the Breakout may not have many impressive features to boast. Never the less it features a slim and sleek body, housing a 4-inch capacitive touch panel.
The Breakout does have an advantageous position when it comes on to handling do to its comparatively smaller design as with other LTE Smartphones which tend to be bulkier.
With the smooth body contour, the basic buttons and ports in the device were moved to the sides of the device to preserve the feel of the curves. The Pantech Breakout no doubt may not be the most design savvy phone but is not one that is ugly to look at. It has its own classy style statement, being small and sleek among the LTE devices.
Price of Pantech Breakout
$100 on contract with Verizon Mobile (inclusive of a rebate of $50).
Although the Pantech Breakout may not be among the costlier LTE ready devices, but with its sleek and smaller built yet providing the near similar features to the expensive counterpart, it has become the talk of the town. And may very well be the new trend among the upcoming smart phones in the LTE segment to cut down costs to release devices to the masses.
Visit the Pantech Breakout product website to order your product now.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android