With each passing there are new tablets coming up in the market and offering many conveniences in terms of consumer interest. Hence, there are no hidden secrets to explain why these devices are killing the netbook market and chewing up sales of personal computers. To aggravate the pain more here debuts another tablet, Pantech Element – the newest LTE tablet from AT&T.
The tablet runs on Android OS (Honeycomb) and according to AT &T’s documentation is water-resistant, a unique and distinguishing feature that sets it apart from other tablets. It is certified with IP57 rating, which indicates that the tablet is splash resistant as long as all ports are closed.
The device houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture support and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for 720p video calling. Besides, it features an 8-inch display, a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal storage and an advanced “Piezo Motor” haptic feedback.
According to the BGR report, Pantech element device is one of many high speed 4G LTE devices that is expected to be unveiled at 2012 International CES, the world’s largest technology tradeshow beginning January 10.
So, if you are looking for a cheaper tablet, just at $299.99 (with two-year contract) along with some standard specifications you can consider Pantech Element as a good option. As for the OS itself, we are of the opinion that the Ice Cream Sandwich update could be released shortly after the Element generates some pace in sales for itself this season.
Earlier, we had reviewed 3 more products from Pantech viz, Pantech Pocket (a lower-end phone that looks more like a miniature tablet than a phone, priced at $ 50), Pantech Crossover, a Smartphone and Pantech Breakout – a 3G enabled phone. You might be interested in reading about them too.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android