‘Leading Innovation’ is the motto of Toshiba which it tries to wear on its sleeve while unveiling Regza AT300, its very first tablet running on Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
Showcased at this year’s CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas, its name comes from the Regza Connect apps community for Toshiba Smart TV users. The Regza AT300 is touted to be potentially strong where it’ll interact with the Regza branded products and promote integrity of Toshiba products.
Weighing around 765 grams and 15.8mm in thickness, the Regza AT300 has a commendable battery life of seven operation hours, though not the best. It runs on Dual-core Tegra 2 processor with 1GB of allocated RAM and 16GB of internal memory. A 10’1″ inch WXGA screen beautifies it along with two cameras, the rear one being of 5 Megapixel and the front one of 2 Megapixels.
With features that make it a complete tablet like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, multiple ports: USB port, mini-USB port, HDMI port, SD Card port (SD/SDHC), the Regza AT300 looks pretty interesting as of now. But its main challenge will be to survive in the immensely competitive tablet market with the likes of Apple iPad and Motorola Xoom leading the pack.
Priced at US$ 723, it will be released in Japan in June 2011 with international releases following soon thereafter.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android