A few months ago, and particularly since last February, Facebook moved to a new way to display pictures that uploaded by millions of users, to be displayed in a theater view that rely on Light Box effect. Such that pictures and associated user comments now appear in a dark pop-up window.
The new method prevents the user from getting a direct link to the image and it looks a bit ugly , which raised the discontent of a large number of Facebook users. In fact even I am one of the people who did not like the new Facebook layout because the old system is better and easier to view.
So we will give 5 Simple Ways to revert back to the old method of display :
The first Method : when you get to the display page on the new system, all you need is to refresh the page to get the old system of display (Press F5) .
The second method: Delete (& theater) from the Link of the image in the address bar and press Enter again to reload the page .
The third method: Use the Plugin: Facebook Photo Theater Killer for Firefox users .
The Fourth method: Use the plugin: Revert FB Photo Viewer for Google Chrome users .
The Fifth method: Use the plugin: Better Facebook that work with all browsers.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android