First mobile phones and now even cameras are equipped with Wi-Fi, giving users a chance to upload their captured photos to social networking sites directly. Samsung DV 300F is the latest addition to the company’s DualView series.
The DV 300F does not support a browser but offers an innovative way for uploading videos and images to online sharing sites such as Facebook, Picasa, YouTube, etc. One can use either camera’s Auto PC Backup function to wirelessly send images to a computer or transfer them to Samsung’s AllShare Play and Microsoft’s SkyDrive cloud services.
Looks wise, Samsung DV 300F has an updated styling with a metallic body, sleeker control and additional buttons for easily accessing the wi-fi functionality in the camera. Besides, it has a 16-megapixel shooter with a 5x (25-125mm equivalent) lens, measures just 2.2 by 3.7 by 0.7 inches (HWD) and weighs only 3.6 ounces.
Due to its small size, the camera supports only microSD memory cards and Beyond the dual LCD screens ( 1.5-inch front-facing LCD displays the current image framing, features a Child Mode that displays an animation)DV 300F includes some image manipulation tools too. One of the highlights of the camera is its new feature known as ‘Motion Photo’ which lets user freeze objects in the background while capturing a moving subject in the foreground.
Samsung DV300F features:
- Comes with 12 background templates
- Picture-in-Picture (allows one image to be inserted within another image or video)
- Split Shot feature (allows up to three different images – even ones imported from other cameras – to be merged into one image)
- New Motion Photo feature (allows time to be frozen around a moving subject)
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows video sharing via YouTube
- Ultra premium styling
- Captured photos can be uploaded to social networking sites (Facebook, Flick, Picasa, etc)
- Transfers pictures/images wirelessly to Samsung’s AllShare Play and Microsoft’s SkyDrive cloud services
For consumers expecting a superior design and quality the model comes in several shimmering metallic colors, including mock black, silver, navy and red. Official details on pricing and availability are still unclear but Samsung DV 300F is expected to hit the market this March with a price tag of $199.
You may also like to check out top-10 digital cameras for 2011 and web cameras for your computer.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android