Announced at MWC 2011 (Mobile World Congress 2011), the Samsung Galaxy S II was expected to be released in May and yes … Samsung Galaxy S II is hitting India in May 2011! Today an e-commerce site “ShopYourWorld” has put up the phone for pre-order, and is delivering it in 12days i.e till first week of May.
ShopYourWorld has kept two variants of the phone the 16GB and the 32GB, ordering the phone today will take 12days to ship it to your doorsteps and it will end up getting the phone some near the official release.
Looking at the price, the phone really costs very high but is worth it. Being for pre-order the prices are extremely high but they will be lowered down soon as soon as the phone is officially release with less pricing.
Samsung is really working hard on the release of the phone and unlike Apple, Samsung is keeping the phone up for sale in India along with other countries too. Samsung released three TV advertisements for the phone focusing on the realistic S AMOLED display and the voice talk.
ShopYourWorld has listed the 16GB flavor for Rs. 39,990/- and 32GB flavor for Rs. 51,990/- that’s really hot for the pocket right now, and reminds us the last year when iPhone 4 was in the markets.
The pricing of the phone will be surely dropped in few months while those geeks who desperately want the phone can pre-order it from today itself to be the first for the hands on. Other users can wait for the official release with even low price expected between 30 – 35k for 16GB and 40 -45k for 32GB.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android