Announced at MWC 2012, the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 will be coming to India in April. Samsung has announced that it will be launching Galaxy Tab 310 in South-West Asia including India next month.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Specs
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is the new and upgraded version of the original Galaxy Tab and comes with features like Android 4.0, 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 7-inch 1024×600 PLS LCD display, 3MP rear camera, and a VGA camera on front. Other specs include HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS and a 4000mAh battery.
Samsung has stated that it will be releasing both Wi-Fi only and 3G variants in the region and India will be getting both the variants as well.
The price and final release date is still a surprise but we are expecting that Samsung will reveal the final details soon.
Samsung also revealed its plan about the launch of Galaxy Beam projector phone in South-West Asia region but no words about its launch in India.
Are you going to buy one or the new iPad is your favorite?
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android