Samsung Smart TVs allow you to easily search for movies, TV shows, browse the web, explore Samsung apps, chat with friends and find many other types of new interactive TV content.
Samsung Smart TV – The future of Television
All this is achieved via Smart Hub. Smart Hub is the interface to all of Samsung’s Smart TV features. From the Smart Hub, you can easily access the Search All feature, see movie and app recommendations, open the Web Browser or launch all the apps you have downloaded to your TV.
Samsung Smart TV: Smart Hub
- Web Browser lets you surf the net on your TV.
- Search All brings you easy ways to locate shows you want to watch
- Your Video recommends movies and TV shows that reflect your tastes
- The Apps showcases a growing collection of premium web-connected apps specifically built for your TV that connects you to your favourite digital content
- Movie and Music Apps take “on demand” content to a whole new level.
- Gaming, Social Networking and News Apps let your TV screen double as a virtual playground for social networking or gaming.
This infographic compares Sony Internet TV vs LG Netcast vs Samsung TV. Click on the thumbnail image to view the large image.
To start using the Samsung Apps platform on your Samsung TV, you must first connect your TV to the internet, which is a more natural process than it may sound. Some Samsung TVs have built-in wifi, and other TVs require a wireless adapter called a Link Stick (sold separately). Both options offer quick and easy connection to your home network.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android