At a Press conference in Singapore, Sony Ericsson has unveiled two new phones of its Xperia series which is famous for its high end functionality and design. The phones are named as Xperia Ray and Xperia Active. The new phones are directed to a specific market of users. Lets take a look on their tech specs and features:
Xperia Active Tech Specs and Features
As its name and form suggests, is intended for active people and highly mobile, or athletes in particular, and those who want a phone that bears their lifestyle. Because it has a solid design, anti-dust and water resistant, it’s touch screen works easily even if it is wet.
The device comes with a number of sport applications that allow you to track your exercise and sports and your heart rate and pulse and so on. In addition, a number of accessories is also available to use during exercise.
The specifications of the phone are:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- A single-core processor with 1 GHz clock speed.
- TFT display of 3 inches and 480×320 pixels resolution with BRAVIA HD technology.
- 5 Megapixel Rear Camera with flash and HD video recording of 720p.
- 512 MB RAM and 320 MB of internal storage space.
- SD memory card with a capacity of 2 GB available with the device which is expandable up to 32 GB.
- Battery capacity 1200 mAh.
Xperia Ray Tech Specs and Features
Unlike the previous phone, this device is designed for those who consider their phone is something of fashion and style, it comes in several colors such as gold, pink and black. And the metallic design gives an unparalleled elegance. This beauty is not only in the form factor, but specifications are also beautiful:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- A single-core processor speed of 1 GHz.
- TFT display 3.3 inches and 480×320 pixels with BRAVIA HD technology.
- Rear Camera 8.1 Megapixel with flash and Exmor R technology and video recording accurately 720p.
- Front VGA camera for video calling.
- 512 MB RAM and 300 MB of internal storage space.
- SD memory card capacity of 4 GB are available with the device which is expandable up to 32 GB.
- Battery capacity 1500 mAh.
Upon reading the specifications, we find that the company is targeting a new and more specific market for these two different devices. But the company did not announce a date for the availability and price of the devices yet.
Stay tune to know about the release date and price details!
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android