The always-in-demand Sony’s only portable gaming console PSP (PlayStation Portable) gets a price drop for Indian customers. To date Sony PSP priced Rs. 9,450/- has been reduced by 15% to Rs. 7,990/-. Sony PSP prices dropped is pretty good who always wanted to buy it.
Sony PSP prices dropped in India
This price drop is for the PSP3000 series (PSP 3004) Forever, and not for the new PSP GO series. Sony PSP GO will still be available at the same price of Rs. 12,990/-.
This price drop occurred due to the announcement of the next gen PSP console, Sony PlayStation Portable 2 which is appearing this year end, probably in December 2011.
Also, the Indian PSP users would get three new Indian games to play soon after the company releases them. These will be Cart Kings, Chandragupta Warriors, and Battle Royal after the DesiAdda bundle.
PSP prices were always high; this was why according to us many gamers or portable gamers shifted towards the Apple iPod Touch or Nintendo DSi. PSP price drop should have happened a long time ago, but then better late than never! The new prices are close to the PS2 console which is better in all aspects.
If anyone is deciding on buying it, the price is right, however, we would suggest that buyers wait for the next generation release which has incredible specs and will be a faster device.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android