Thanks to modern smartphones and digital cameras, taking high-quality photographs has become a fairly easy task for all of us. Apart from the ability to take photos quickly, another advantage of modern-day cameras is that they let you store photos digitally.
Storing photos digitally makes it convenient to store and share them. However, one main disadvantage with storing photos in the digital format is that there is always a risk of losing the data either by accident or because of damaging the hard drive/storage drive itself.
Once we lose any important data such as photos, one of the first instincts we have is to try to recover them using a data recovery software. Well, there are lots of software products that will allow you to recover deleted/lost photos from Windows and macOS systems, but not at all equally effective. Even though most photo recovery software can recover lost/deleted photos, the restored photo files are corrupted in most cases. Thus, you won’t be able to see the full photo after recovering.
If you are looking for a completely reliable photo recovery software that allows you to restore deleted/lost photos without getting the file corrupted, then the Stellar Photo Recovery software is what you need.
What is Stellar Photo Recovery Software?
As the name suggests, Stellar Photo Recovery software for Windows and macOS is a tool that lets you conveniently restore lost/deleted photos on your computer. You can recover both the photos that are stored locally in your computer as well as the photos that are present within any external storage drive or device connected to your computer.
Features of Stellar Photo Recovery Software
To get a better understanding of the Stellar Photo Recovery software, let us take a quick look at the features it supports:
- Supports Windows and macOS: One of its highlight features is that it supports both Windows as well as macOS. Thus, regardless of the OS, your system runs on, you can use the software.
- Recover Any Type of Media Files: All types of media files including audio, video, and photos can be recovered using this software.
- Ability to Recover Data from Damaged Hard Drives: Regardless of whether you have a formatted hard drive, hard drive with a bad partition, or any corrupted hard drive, you can recover photos from them with ease.
- Recover Photos from External Drives/Devices: Apart from recovering from your computer, you can also recover photos from any external device or storage drive that is connected to your computer as well.
- Restore All Common File Types for Photos/Videos/Audio: All common file types for audio, video, and photos such as RAW, JPEG, etc. are supported by this software.
How to Recover Lost/Deleted Photos using Stellar Photo Recovery Software?
For amateur users of the Stellar Photo Recovery software, below are the steps to follow if you wish to recover photos on your computer using this tool.
- First of all, download and install the Stellar Photo Recovery software on your computer.
- Once installed, launch the software on your computer.
- Select the drive where you wish to scan for the deleted photos. If you connected an external drive or device, those will show up here as well.
- Once you select the drive for scanning, click on the blue-coloured “Scan” button to search for lost/deleted files.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- Once the scan is completed, select the files you wish to restore on your computer.
- Click on the “Recover” button located in the bottom right corner.
- Select the path where you wish to save the restored photos/videos/audio files.
And that is all. You have now successfully restored deleted/lost photos using Stellar Photo recovery software for Windows and macOS.
With prices starting at ₹2,799, the Stellar Photo Recovery software is one of the most affordable photo recovery software out there.
For those who aren’t sure about purchasing the software, there is a free trial that lets you scan and preview the lost/deleted files on your computer that can be recovered. So, you only need to purchase the software if you find that the data you need can be recovered once the scanning is done.
Moreover, if you are unhappy with your purchase, then there is also a 30-day money-back guarantee on your purchase as well.