For all the Facebook users who have an account upgraded to timeline, the site’s new profile layout, there’s good news. Facebook, in collaboration with Definition 6 has developed a new Facebook app called Timeline Movie Maker.
The application allows its users to create a ‘mini-movie’ which highlights moments from his timeline. You can create a short 55-second movie from your memories stored in Facebook and apply some special effects and music to it. This helps you to make an instant movie of all your Facebook content from past and present.
To get started, you need to log into your Facebook account and navigate the browser to ‘Timeline Movie Maker’. Once done, you can notice a green button with the following description- ‘MAKE YOUR MOVIE’. If found, press the button so that you pass through 2 other approval screens without a pause.
Later, you will be required to grant app the access to your profile data such as hobbies, posts, news feeds, etc. It needs so for evaluating items you posted earlier and to build the clip/render a short video based on it. Once the process is completed, you will be all set to watch the created video. If you want you can remake your movie with additional soundtracks that are provided as optional. This includes,
Timeline Movie Maker Advantages
- Filmstrip option to change old photos with new ones
- Option to rebuild a movie
Timeline Movie Maker Disadvantages
- No option to download the created video/movie
- No option to post it on Facebook
Currently, Timeline Movie Maker is available only in English, French, Spanish and German but provides a unique way to experience your Facebook Timeline. Upgrade to Timeline Movie Maker.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android