All work, and no play make Jack a dull boy!
Everyone likes to play cricket in India. Also, it’s far more popular than, our national sport (hockey).And everyone watching the game must have at some point, dream’t of becoming like Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar.
Not everyone of us can be cricketer as a teams have only 11 players. Yes, but we can always try to be ‘Sachin’ of our ‘Genre’ or ‘Field of Interest’. Cricket was his and yours could be?…Engineering. So here presenting a post on 10 best Engineering Colleges in India.
As the S.Y.J.C board exam are being conducted all over the nation. The next big challenge is to crack the much awaited entrance exams like Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), All Indian Engineering Entrance Test (AIEEE) and others to get admitted to top Engineering colleges in India.
As we all know “Knowledge is Power”. So, unleash the power in you by getting graduated from the Best Engineering Colleges in India. Wishing all the readers all the very best for their future endeavors.
1) IIT, Bombay: IIT Bombay setup in 1958 ranks at No. 1 on the list of Best engineering colleges. According to DQ survey, IIT Bombay total score was 77.4 out of 100. Also, it topped the placement wise and infrastructure wise score with respectively.
Placement Offered: A.C. Nielsen, Accenture, Adobe System, Deloitte Consulting, Deutsche Bank, HP, IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Yahoo Software Development India Pvt., Reliance Industries Ltd, etc.
2) IIT, Madras: A fall in position to IIT Madras ranking to the previous year 3rd position. IIT Madras is a residential institute with nearly 460 faculty, 4500 students and 1250 administrative & supporting staff. The IIT Madras infrastructure – wise score was 5.7/10 in the DQ survey report.
3) IIT, Delhi: Restoring the 2nd position from last year is IIT Delhi by scoring total of 72.6 in DQ survey. IIT Delhi lost the top post due to low score in placement wise ranking. But made up with the lost ground in infrastructure wise score of 6.4 (out of10) .
Placement Offered: Ernst & Young, Citi Group, ICICI, American Express, Oracle, Deloitte etc.
4) IIT, Kharagpur: Being, at top spot last year is now positioned at 3rd place this year. This drastic drop in the ranking is due to average score in infrastructure – wise ranking by scoring 4.7 as reported in DQ survey report. Also has it’s been the first thirteen IITs set up, thus it is officially recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Placement Offered: Facebook, Barclays, Yahoo, IBM, Infy, JP Morgan, Oracle, ITC, GE, Essar, NTPC.
5) IIT, Hyderabad: Fifth on the list is IIIT, Hyderabad. The institute received a score of 29.7 in the placement category. It lays special focus on research, which makes it different from other engineering institutes of India.
6) BITS, Pilani: It offers degree programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. Although being placed at 9th last year it has been able to elevate itself to the 6th position with a total score of 64.20.
7) IIT, Guwahati : The IIT, Guwahati best known for its infrastructure spread across 74,000 sq. meter of academic department, their laboratories, classroom etc. It provides courses such as Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering Design, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Humanities & Social Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics.
8) Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University : With the total score of 59.07 IIT, Banaras rank 8th on the top engineering college list. It offers various courses in Medicine and Agriculture, Social Science and Science at the UG, PG and Doctoral levels.
9) National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli: The institution offers Under Graduate Courses in ten branches and Post Graduate Courses in twenty one disciplines of Science, Engineering & Technology besides Ph.D. in all the departments. The College has a total campus area of 800 acres. The hallmark of the campus is the good facilities which cater to the academic and extracurricular interests of the students.
10) Netaji Subash Institute of Technology: The last on the list of top 10 colleges is NSIT with the total score of 54.59. It offer courses such as Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication, Computer, Instrumentation and Control, Manufacturing Processes and Automation, Information Technology and Biotechnology. It has a huge campus spread over 145 acres, located in Dwarka. The average salary package this year has been Rs. 5.6 lakh a year and the maximum Rs. 16.5 lakh.
Courtesy: DQ Survey Homepage.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android