Our past was once our future, therefore we make our future as well. The future is entirely made up of the choices we make and therefore can only extend as far as the imaginative minds that develop it . So what will the world look like in fifty years? How will mankind have evolved? Will we have experienced an apocalypse or will mankind have become enslaved by the world of machines?
1. The flying cars: Driving a car in traffic, the limitations in on road driving – only the person driving the car will know the concept of flying car and yes this dream for soon is coming to reality.The Terrafugia, a small airplane that can drive on roads and has been billed as the first “flying car,”. The car which may mere resemble an airplane, researchers are trying their best to enhance the design optimistically.
2. Teleportation: You might have seen many science fiction movies that an object(or even a person) teleports itself to desired location and surely felt like wish i could have teleported to different places. Researchers devise this technology as the original object is scanned in such a way as to extract all the information from it, then this information is transmitted to the receiving location and used to construct the replica, not necessarily from the actual material of the original, but perhaps from atoms of the same kinds, arranged in exactly the same pattern as the original. Just like a fax machine but works for 3D objects.
3. Bionics: refers to flow of ideas from biology to engineering and vice-versa. From the medical point of view Bionics means the replacement or enhancement of organs or other body parts by mechanical versions like wise mechanical arm or the famous Robocop (half human half machine). And in technology Bionics refers to the development of specific technologies which mimic biological adaptation to the environment
And the good news is this technology has been in development for a number of years and, while still in the early stages, has already produced many devices.
4. Latest Cooking Technology: “The Lunaris Induction Cook top from Rafael Berloffa” the next step of technology in the kitchen does much more than cooking. Lunaris is a full modular and wireless cooktop, with an interface in OLED that helps the user in all the cooking process, from temperature control, web access to diet support as well. The great ease to todays mom isn’t it. This device almost completely automates the cooking process.
5. Energy shields: Typically, energy shields are some form of force field designed to protect against weapons or elements by deflecting or absorbing their impact. And the question tinkling in your mind is can this be done? Actually this one is bit toughie, Scientists are toying with the possibility, but a number of obstacles must be overcome before it could ever be conceived.
One among Scientists are experimenting with using a bubble of charged plasma to surround a spacecraft, contained by a fine mesh of superconducting wire.
6. Global Municipal Wi-Fi: Imagine a city with a Wireless Access Zone, with the ultimate goal of making wireless access to the Internet a universal service. Research pesons think this is achieved by providing municipal broadband via Wi-Fi to large parts or all of a municipal area by deploying a wireless mesh network. Straight forward thinking, deployment design uses hundreds of routers deployed outdoors, often on utility poles.
this technology already exists in many cities throughout the world. However, it is not common enough to be considered mainstream.
7. Map projector concept: A helpful handy device “Maptop”for the travellers that projects the map of the current location or the location currently the user is requesting from, thanks to gps technology built within the device. This device projects the image to any smooth surface area. And hence explore the world without getting lost.
8. The cure: A Medical concept which would cure all the diseases and prolong life. It is the ultimate cure for cancer, aids, viruses, everything. And many theories say yes this is possible. The advances of medical science in genetics (specifically the interplay of inherited genes and the environment), and the immune system are lending more credibility to this idea every year. It is certainly imaginable within the lifetime of the current generation.
9. Glasses Packed with Technology: this concept can help visually impaired peoples to see again. Oxford University researchers are getting proactive with a pair of frames packed with technologies usually found in gaming consoles and Smartphones to give greater independence and self sufficiency to those suffering from more serious optical ailments. Researchers thought they could get more productive mileage out of implements like tiny cameras, position detectors, depth sensors, and facial recognition and tracking software by packing it into a pair of specs that can help visually impaired people function again.
10. Interstellar Travel: Imagine being able to travel to distant worlds, discover new horizons and colonize space, all in the blink of an eye. An unmanned or manned travel between stars. The concept of interstellar travel in Starships is a staple in science fiction. This travel is extremely difficlut to achieve because of very large distance. And again the question comes canit be done?
Research from The NASA shows Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project identified two breakthroughs which are needed for interstellar travel to be possible:
(i) A method of propulsion able to reach the maximum speed which it is possible to attain.
(ii) A new method of on-board energy production which would power those devices.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android