Most of downloads on our iOS devices features games as these devices have become a well-suited place for gaming however; one big problem that prevents us from getting a console-like experience on these devices is touch-screen interface. Some success has been achieved in overcoming the obstacle by the development of GamePad.
A company by the name 60Beats has come up with a physical controller that promises to churn out the maximum performance from the iOS devices for gaming. GamePad, the controller from 60 Beats instead of iOS device’s 30-pin connector makes use of a 4 foot cable to connect to establish a connection, right into the head-phone jack.
The GamePad like any other HD generation video game controller includes action buttons along with direction controllers. The ergonomic design delivers superior comfort and control. Buttons and joysticks are engineered to deliver precise response and the tactile sensations that any gamer would expect.
The only place where the controller falls short of perfection is its support for multiple games. At present, it supported only by 2 games Bugdom 2 and Aftermath but the company promises to add more to the list and therefore more compatible games will be coming by February of 2012. This will, to certain extent help in justifying the price ($50) for which the portable controller can be purchased.
- Dual analog joysticks
- 10 actions buttons (including 2 on joysticks)
- Ergonomic design for superior comfort and control
- Requires no batteries
- Works with all 60beat GamePad compatible games
- Weight : 5.5 Ounces
- Approximate size 6x4x2 inches
If you are a dedicated iOS gamer, GamePad will appear as a decent peripheral for you.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android