Facebook isn’t just about chatting, gossips, status updates etc. Pages on Facebook are a nice way to advertise and spread knowledge! Here’s graphical tutorial to show how you can make a page snazzier than ever. For this you just need a page and common sense. Lets get going.
First log on to Facebook and go to this link.
Click on Edit Page on Top Right. This will open up the page settings.
Almost Done, now paste the HTML code onto the FBML field. For FB buttons, you can copy FBML from this page. You can also rename the Application. After the editing is done, save the changes and view the final result.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully embedded Code into your Page!
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android