While you could always post your Facebook status to Twitter using the Facebook to Twitter app, Twitter has introduced a Post your tweets to Facebook button. Now if you want your tweets to appear on your Facebook profile page, it has become much easier.
To do so sign in to your Twitter account and navigate to Settings > Profile tab.
Here towards the end you will see the Post your Tweets to Facebook button.
Click on it and connect your Twitter account to Facebook, by signing in to your Facebook account also. Finally, click on Save.
Your Tweets will now appear in your Facebook account too.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android