From last few months Google is making many changes related to UI, functioning or addition of new features to its all leading products and services. Google has now also revamped the UI of Gmail and its pretty attractive, neat and beautiful in looks. Everything seems to be managed beautifully and gives a refreshing look.
Currently, this new UI is not enabled by default but you can apply and use it on your own. To do so, follow these few simple steps:
1. Log in to your Gmail account, then click on Settings icon available at upper most right corner and go to Mail Settings.
2. Under Mail Settings, click on Themes tab and scroll down to the end.
3. At last, you will see two new themes named as Preview (dense) and Preview. Select any one of these and wait for few seconds.
Congratulations you are now using the new future UI of Gmail. Google is currently testing the new looks, it will be available as default UI of Gmail in coming months.
An useful read: How to setup or configure Gmail on Symbian Device
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android