After much ado, finally this tablet shall now be available on stores which means this user-friendly and worth-the-bucks tablet has been officially rolled-out for sale. Prior to its release, there has been a lot of talk about this particular device, given its modest price factor and interesting features. Lets take a look into what maketh this tablet.
Viewsonic’s ViewPad 7e:
The ViewPad 7e runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and can well serve as a cheap alternative to users who prefer Honeycomb-based tablets with a promise to offer the newest and most in-demand features available on the Android platform. The tablet sports a 7-inch LED backlit touchscreen display with multitouch capabilities (800*600) based on ViewSonic’s RiteTouch technology. Guess what? This ViewPad has also got a ViewScene 3D user interface. Neat!
Running on a 1GHz ARM A8 processor, the ViewPad 7e has got 4GB of interal storage with an option to extend the external memory upto 32GB through a MicroSD slot. Other notable highlights include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 g/b/n and extended Bluetooth support
- ViewSonic’s AirSync technology
- Micro HDMI connection
- Adobe Flash 10.3 support
- 3-megapixel rear camera and secondary VGA front facing camera.
Yay! So we also have the video-calling option on this ViewPad tablet. Besides, it offers an enhanced users experience via its proprietary ViewScene 3D interface, that delivers an intuitive home screen layout with holographic visual effects. The ViewPad 7e also comes pre-loaded with with Amazon Services for Android and Amazon Kindle for Android applications which allow users to turn the tablet into an excellent e-reading device. And being Android, the tablet already come with pre-intalled apps like Twitter, TuneIn Radio and WildTangent games and many more.
“Our ViewPad tablet line offers a robust assortment of solutions designed to meet every individual’s mobile computing needs — spanning from business to entertainment. The ViewPad 7e extends our quality commitment to consumers that want an excellent mobile multimedia experience, at a very aggressive price point,” said Michael Holstein, vice president of business development, ViewSonic.
ViewSonic’s ViewPad 7e will be available in North America at the end of October at a retail price of $200. The tablet will be launched in Latin America as well, sometime in November.
Check out more about the ViewSonic ViewPad 7e here.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android